top of page

SQI Certification

Completing a commercial or campervan conversion and need an SQI certification? Look no further!

We are certified suitably qualified individuals with the ability to sign off on your conversion once criteria has been met.


Campervan Conversions

To be deemed a motor caravan/motor home, your vehicle must include the following:

1. seats and table,

2. sleeping accommodation (which may be converted from the seats),

3. cooking facilities,

4. storage facilities.


It would be expected that the living accommodation space in the rear compartment would have:

1. side windows

2. where cooking is by means of gas, a Gas Installer Certificate is required

3. comfortable living accommodation should comprise an area where a person (of average height) could move around in a standing position.


You must have a suitably qualified individual complete an SQI form if you have converted a vehicle to a motor caravan or commercial conversion.

Once the form is complete, you must post the Declaration of Conversion, the related SQI declaration, and other supporting documents, to:


The National VRT Service,

Revenue Commissioners,

Anne Street,


Y35 E29K.


For more information on conversion procedures, please check out


Please contact us to talk through your conversion and what you need for an SQI certification to be completed.

See Less

bottom of page